Sigmarian Vanguard

Warhammer Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spongers Corner: Level 100 Seeds

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Spongers Corner: Level 100 Seeds on Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:05 am

Lo all, just wondered if you came across some level 100 seeds/spores if you could send them to my alt, tomas as I've just unlocked the third plot! Probably don't need that many really, not really sure but flis is way past finding 100's and my alts are too low for now. Anyways, thanks for reading, and thanks if you send any Wink

View user profile

2 Re: Spongers Corner: Level 100 Seeds on Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:14 am

Boltsies on the look out for 50's and 75's also, as I still havn't recovered me losses from when I accidently switched trade skills.

Owner of a more glorious beard than Krogans
View user profile

3 Re: Spongers Corner: Level 100 Seeds on Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:37 am

There is a bunch of seeds, spores and other...growing...things in the guild vault. Im quite sure you already checked that out Flis, but Im am mentioning it in case you havent yet Wink

View user profile

4 Re: Spongers Corner: Level 100 Seeds on Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:41 am

I am pretty much a hoarder. Even though I have made alts to craft apothecary and cultivist; feel free to claim what I have Smile I currently have quite a bit of 75 seeds Smile which anyone is welcomed to. Also quite a bit of herbs and other sorts of ingredients.

View user profile

5 Re: Spongers Corner: Level 100 Seeds on Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:41 am

I am sending what I find in that range equally to both Bolts and Illari on cultivating. (50-75)

And i will send the higher level ones to Flis as i come across.

My main character's skill is talisman making even though I have quite high cultivating and apothecary on my alt. It seems to go a bit slow so apologies if i can not aid anyone with appropriate talismans at the moment. One of the biggest downside is actually talisman crafting uses both items gathered from scavanging and magical salvaging, very effectively. And as I venture around a lot with Lacrima i sticked to scavanging and dropped magical salvaging few ranks ago to pick it on a very low level alt to salvage the random finds i come across with.

I am hoping that my apothecary services are in good use Smile If there are any specific potions you use and/or in need of please put them down somewhere on the forum so i can make a batch for it next and send you. Same for talismans (which wont be as good as apothecary as of yet.)

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum