Sigmarian Vanguard

Warhammer Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alliance Channel

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Alliance Channel on Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:22 am

Something absurd happened the other day I forgot to ask in game Smile Someone asked for healers in alliance channel and insuniating me and someone else in the guild. I couldnt reply to them for I couldnt type into the alliance channel Smile

Is it rank related? I am not fussed about my rank whatsoever Smile I just dont want to give the wrong impression as if i ignored a request from our guild's allies.

View user profile

2 Re: Alliance Channel on Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:30 am

Ah either Ulri needs to set you up to talk in alliance chat or you didn't type /a before attempting to speak.

Owner of a more glorious beard than Krogans
View user profile

3 Re: Alliance Channel on Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:53 am

There is a good chance you're still a recruit rank as you've not long joined us - and I'm pretty sure they don't have access to /a.

You'll need to butter Ulricus up - buy him presents and cook him a nice meal and suchlike. Perhaps some "quality" time together will help, watching the dvd "three men and a baby" or going to the park and feeding the ducks Wink

Sooner or later, when Ulricus has had his fill and used you like a decorator uses sandpaper, he'll promote you.

...and then it wont work, as promotion seems to be knackered Very Happy

View user profile

4 Re: Alliance Channel on Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:44 am

Thats totally my bad Lacrima Embarassed It has nothing to do with the rank in the guild but with the alliance rank. I need to promote you up from "Alliance hopefull" to "Alliance member". After this you will be able to chat in the alliance channel using /a. I will get to it asap!

View user profile

5 Re: Alliance Channel on Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:11 am

Ulricus wrote:Thats totally my bad Lacrima Embarassed It has nothing to do with the rank in the guild but with the alliance rank. I need to promote you up from "Alliance hopefull" to "Alliance member". After this you will be able to chat in the alliance channel using /a. I will get to it asap!

Didn't have to give in that quick mate, could have at least tried for cookies.

Didn't realise they were seperate ranks though, glad you can sort it.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum